Take the Class
In the HypnoBirthing program there are five 2-1/2 hour classes, one each week. I teach a Saturday morning class and a Wednesday evening class as well—so that there are many options for today’s busy couples. Scroll down to register now~
The topics covered in the HypnoBirthing course are:
- Class 1– Physiology of birth, Fear/Tension/Pain Syndrome, What Hypnosis is and is not, birth videos
- Class 2– Prenatal bonding, Working as partners, Slow Breathing, Deep Relaxation, Fear Release
- Class 3– Nutrition, Writing your Birth Plan, HypnoBirthing vs. Active Management of Labor
- Class 4– Labor walk-through, Birth Breathing, Relaxation Techniques
- Class 5– Skin to skin bonding, Newborn procedures, Natural Induction Techniques, birth videos
**Our current 2017 schedule is:
**Please check the schedule regularly– occasionally, we need to make changes.
Saturday 9:30 am to Noon– Mar 25, Apr 8, 15, 22, 29
Wednesday 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm– Apr 12, 19, 26, May 3, 10
Saturday 9:30 am to Noon– May 6, 13, 20, 27, June 3
Wednesday 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm– May 17, 24, 31, June 7, 14
NOTE: If you need to register for a class that is full, email or text me and I’ll put you on the list–in case there is a cancellation.
Love 2 Learn Academy
139 S State St #8,
Lindon, UT 84062
The 5 week course cost is $175* which includes the book “HypnoBirthing- the Mongan Method,” 2 practice cds and a handout booklet.
If you’d like to register for either the weeknight evening class or the Saturday morning class–simply fill out the form below and click “send.”
That’s all there is to it–and you’re in!