Welcome To HypnoBirthing
Safe. Gentle. Comfortable. Easy.
Have you ever heard childbirth described with these words? Well, get ready for your birthing experience to be better than you’ve ever dreamed! HypnoBirthing, the Mongan Method is a complete childbirth education program that teaches expectant couples to view birth as a normal, natural, healthy part of life, rather than a medical emergency.
In the absence of fear and tension, a woman’s body is uniquely and perfectly designed to birth comfortably, calmly, and safely.
HypnoBirthing dispels the myths and fears that lead to anxiety and negative expectations about the process of normal childbirth.
Using the simple techniques of deep relaxation, positive birthing affirmations and visualizations mothers will learn to follow their own natural instincts to allow the body to birth easily and in a more effective and comfortable manner–the way nature intended.
~The Advantages of HypnoBirthing – The Mongan Method~
- Provides accurate pregnancy and birth information, emphasizing the body’s ability to birth comfortably, and releasing fears that can lead to tension and discomfort.
- Effective relaxation techniques allow women to give birth as nature intended: without suffering.
- Some women have painless births using the relaxation and breathing exercises, although HypnoBirthing doesn’t promise pain-free birthing.
- HypnoBirthing skills allow you to stay calm and focused should your birthing take an unexpected turn.
- Visualization techniques help you create the best possible outcome for you and your baby.
- The deep relaxation of HypnoBirthing leads to shorter, easier labors with fewer complications.
- Greatly reduces the need for interventions like pitocin, anesthesia, and surgical birth.
- HypnoBirthing helps parents bond with their growing child during pregnancy, which can help to reduce the “baby-blues” after the baby is born.
- HypnoBirthing moms are both deeply relaxed and completely aware during birth.
- It helps to preserve the intimate, quiet atmosphere that is most conducive to a gentle birth experience.
The course is taught in a series of 5 classes–2-1/2 hours each, one per week. You and your partner are welcome to join us!
My returning couples are always welcome to attend classes for free.
801-225-1251*Affiliated with the HypnoBirthing Institute